11.16.2009

I'm back after almost 2 months! I'm becoming an expert at reviving this blog and keeping it on life-support! School has really busy, and after a hectic JC life, I kinda enjoy this autonomy is university. Making the switch from science to arts and not going for any of the orientation camps means I dont really know many people. Well, I mean I know lots of people from tutorials and projects, but not on a personal level. Not very ideal sometimes, but I think learning how to be a bit bolder and just do things on my own and look at the bright side. Being an unknown entity allows me the freedom to do what I want during my breaks. Having been an AC boy for so long, this attachment to school mentality has been drilled into my head since I was one third my current age. So I now I'm experiencing this new feeling of detachment from the institution I study in. School for me now is a place I go and hurry to get out. Its squeeze everything into a nice timetable so I can spend as little time there as possible. So different from my formal schooling years. Days spent in CCA and all kinds of other activities. And I have enough AC memorabilia to open a museum! When I was still living the land of red, blue and gold, everything with an AC crest also will buy. Now when I walk into co-op, those NUS stuff doesnt appeal to me at all.

Still, I thank God for carrying me through this semester. I know He's on my side even when life sometimes looks like this:

1 Comments:

Blogger angie said...

agree with you on the school paraphernalia bit..

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home