8.17.2009

You know how some people love to blog from the airport before they leave? They say things like "Hi I'm now at something-something airport waiting for my flight to leave!" Its kind of like leaving your mark wherever you go.

So, in the same vein,
Hello everyone! I am blogging "live" from T400! Haha.. no, we didnt suddenly build another 397 more terminals on top of the 3 we already have. It refers to my new notebook! Lenovo ThinkPad T400. Its a bit bigger than the Dell I've been using for the past few years. Quite nice to type too! Its just a bit heavy, but thats the price to pay for having something solid I guess. Another thing is that the Fn and Ctrl buttons are placed differently with Fn on the left and Ctrl to the right of it. It is the other way round in the Dell keyboard. So there I was taping what I thought was Ctrl T with my pinkie and wondering why a new tab didnt appear, when I was actually pressing Fn T! Haha.. Time to go play with the laptop some more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home