I had a very interesting lunch with my former unit. I sat next to a general, diagonally across my ex-commanding officer, and directly opposite my ex-sergeant major. How often does a blur boy like me get to sit at a table with so much power! Haha...
5.16.2009
Previous Posts
- In Christ alone will I gloryThough I could pride m...
- I think we face a unique problem I would call the ...
- Deuteronomy 23:12-13 - "Thou shalt have a place al...
- All that I am, all I can be, all that I have, all ...
- Its quite amazing, thinking about how many friends...
- Its been a long time since I last said something. ...
- Countdown! =)
- Pulling out my wisdom teeth was just some stunt to...
- Surprise! A rare update on my blog. This blog just...
- Many things to update.. but first, i shall rewind ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home