Pulling out my wisdom teeth was just some stunt to get as many MC and suck as much money from the government as possible. The right side teeth that were extracted in Feb went pretty much okay. Just that it bled a lot. A bit of blood mixed with saliva equals drooling bloody saliva. And yesterday I went to pull out the left side. With memories of the previous extraction still fresh in my mind, the thought of chickening out and running out of the dental clinic was seriously on my mind. But too late... injected local anaesthesia about five times round my left jaw that left that whole side numb. David! All this to get a 6 day MC!? Then came the first round of trying to dig out the lower left tooth. Didnt work. I have strong teeth. Call in the drill. Strangely the numbness means I hardly feel a thing or taste what i think is blood spraying round my mouth. More pulling and poking and pressure and the tooth is out. I am left gasping on the operating table. Time to pull out the upper tooth and the steps start all over again. So now 24 hours later I'm sitting here with a swollen jaw and a mouth that cannot open. Pulling out wisdom teeth isnt fun at all. I have swollowed more blood in the past day that some vampire bats.
From Whose Line is it Anyway? - A study has shown that 9 out of 10 people believe that 1 person out of every 10 will disagree with the other 9.
From Whose Line is it Anyway? - A study has shown that 9 out of 10 people believe that 1 person out of every 10 will disagree with the other 9.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home