2.22.2009

Surprise! A rare update on my blog. This blog just refuses to die and join the millions of blog graveyards that litter the internet. Today I was looking through the photos of me in facebook. I havent seen most them before. Like since when were they put up there? You mean i was actually tagged?? Okay.. my ignorance is not really surprising since I delete facebook and friendster emails without reading them. And my internet is really slow, so some friends' profile photos arent showing. Facebook without their faces, no pun intended. Haha...

Saturday picnic turned into a crash-somebody's-house-with-all-the-picnic-food day. the weatherman is never right except on the days when you dont want him to be. The weather swings from hot to cold to hold to cold again. Yes its easy to complain, but all these global warming and unexplainable weather gives us hope that sunny singapore will experience snow some day.

23 days to ORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home