4.22.2009

Its quite amazing, thinking about how many friends you have studying overseas, or those you know who will be travelling within the next few months. I could do an amazing race style trip to visit all of them haha.. I remember reading somewhere that no matter where you are on earth, we all see the same sun. It sounds rather duh! but I always thought that that phrase sounded quite dreamily emo in some ways. Like long before the world wide web connected everyone, and long before globalization became a "must-know-about" word in GP, our ancient forefathers were all looking at the same good old sun. The only reason why I devote this space to the sun is because the weather these few days have been unbelievably hot. I know theres the humidity and all, but hey, we always blame what we can see right? haha.. I step out of the shower and walk into my room and I'm sweating. By the time I get to the bus stop, I'm practically drenched! The political party that can promise me cooler weather will get my vote, thats for sure. It makes all the ben and jerry's ice cream sitting in the supermarket freezer look yummy - except for the cherry garcia haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home