For those of you waiting to hear more about my recent trip to the US, you will have to.... wait. haha... more details coming right up!
7.20.2009
Previous Posts
- Well I came back from Vietnam three weeks ago and ...
- The other gods were strong, but Thou wast weak;The...
- I passed my driving! Many thanks to the prayers an...
- Went for a band concert the other day. It has been...
- I now know how it feels to stand in a room full of...
- I had a very interesting lunch with my former unit...
- In Christ alone will I gloryThough I could pride m...
- I think we face a unique problem I would call the ...
- Deuteronomy 23:12-13 - "Thou shalt have a place al...
- All that I am, all I can be, all that I have, all ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home