After 2 years of *classified appointment*, followed by 5 months of "time passed too fast!", I'm back in school again. Strangely I dont feel that lonely even when walking alone, if you can understand what that means. I mean its nice to have somebody to eat with or sit with during lecture, but this anonymity has its merits as well. Skillful arrangement of timetable gives me a three day week and a well-deserved pat on the back. *grin* My political science lecturer looks a bit like Fernando Torres and the Geography tutor resembles Richard Hammond from Top Gear. No wonder the website calls itself a "global university". One of the History lecturers has the misfortune of hailing from Newcastle, because now he has to support a relegated club, while the other lecturer is I think an Arsenal fan. Or anything but Man U fan, I cant quite remember.
Its a bit of a challenge keeping up with all the different project groups. I sometimes think there is a bit too much emphasis on this project thing. We spend more time finding a time to meet than actually discussing stuff. But then again, projects are when you get to meet more people, so I suppose it is a double-edged sword.
If you go to Central Library and go down one floor, there are not many people there. More importantly, there are these V-shaped chairs at the side and the back that are great for sleeping. I know, because I've tried and tested them myself =)
Its a bit of a challenge keeping up with all the different project groups. I sometimes think there is a bit too much emphasis on this project thing. We spend more time finding a time to meet than actually discussing stuff. But then again, projects are when you get to meet more people, so I suppose it is a double-edged sword.
If you go to Central Library and go down one floor, there are not many people there. More importantly, there are these V-shaped chairs at the side and the back that are great for sleeping. I know, because I've tried and tested them myself =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home