This is post number 200. another useless piece of trivia for people who like counting. we were playing with our ord counters today. i have 587 more days to go! thats very, very long. by the time i come out, my age will have a big 2 in front. i'm supposed to be older and wiser and better prepared to face the world. whatever. on monday some water pipes burst and caused a mini-flood in the corridor outside. on tuesday they discovered a snake in the toilet. some of the aunties from kampong backgrounds identified it as a baby cobra. unfortunately it disappeared into a storeroom before it could be caught. on wednesday, a email was sent out warning all personnel about what they post online. so now i'm wondering if i've just revealed confidential information about my week. hmmm...
8.09.2007
Previous Posts
- Over all the earth You reign on highEvery mountain...
- "Worship is a lifestyle"Really?dont let phrases th...
- I dont want to critisize the south korean hostages...
- Firstly, greetings to the anonymous passer-by. you...
- I feel like shutting down this blog but something ...
- I am really amazed at the kind of things i'm asked...
- I think i'm a very passive person who doesnt like ...
- Just went on a blog-hopping tour. conclusion: i'm ...
- I must say the seven new wonders of the world look...
- The sunday night blues. the dreaded end of the wee...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home