I must say the seven new wonders of the world look pretty impressive. much as i love the esplanade, it hasnt reached the status of global icon yet and is, quite frankly, pretty pathetic as compared to some of the nominees. time to start travelling the world to see something more breathtaking than the merlion.
7.11.2007
Previous Posts
- The sunday night blues. the dreaded end of the wee...
- My horrible army life. i really wonder how i'm goi...
- Many are the things I cannot understand,All above ...
- At the end of the day, the NSF cell group has deci...
- On tuesday, i celebrated my 100th day in the SAF. ...
- The exciting thing that happened this week was my ...
- We left for Sydney exactly one year ago. how time ...
- After exactly 2 years and 180 posts, i think its t...
- I would like to say that saturday happens to be my...
- The Trio's down to Two...Bye bye Shuying!!...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home