We left for Sydney exactly one year ago. how time flies. i need time to pass just as fast, if not faster, for the next two years. no, make that one year nine months. today also marks my third month of NS!
6.19.2007
Previous Posts
- After exactly 2 years and 180 posts, i think its t...
- I would like to say that saturday happens to be my...
- The Trio's down to Two...Bye bye Shuying!!...
- This week was rather interesting. i was temporary ...
- I hate having to argue not because i have nothing ...
- Even before you start your two years of national s...
- The sight of flags fluttering in the wind was an i...
- Sometimes, i look around and wonder how many thing...
- My reaction to the latest syf results were pretty ...
- I hope the current band batch of 07 and 08 realise...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home