I dont want to critisize the south korean hostages in such a time like this, but i think they were a bit too naive. travelling along the most dangerous road in afghanistan in a charted tourist bus without informing the local authorities or without armed escort, is an invitation for trouble. no doubt they are fellow christians, but we are also called to be "as harmless as doves, but as wise as a serpent". i dont want to sound like they deserved it, but well, lets just say the situation could have been avoided.
7.29.2007
Previous Posts
- Firstly, greetings to the anonymous passer-by. you...
- I feel like shutting down this blog but something ...
- I am really amazed at the kind of things i'm asked...
- I think i'm a very passive person who doesnt like ...
- Just went on a blog-hopping tour. conclusion: i'm ...
- I must say the seven new wonders of the world look...
- The sunday night blues. the dreaded end of the wee...
- My horrible army life. i really wonder how i'm goi...
- Many are the things I cannot understand,All above ...
- At the end of the day, the NSF cell group has deci...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home