
This is a special tribute to all who came by room 713 when i was half dead in Sydney. Having to keep getting up to answer the door and answer the many phone calls increased my headaches but i know they were all done with best intentions. Thanks to the group who came by with breakfast and lunch while everybody else were out shopping, though i must admit i couldnt finish it and ended up throwing it away. My room became a temporary hospital with many people giving medicine, food, etc.. the only thing missing were flowers. Haha..
Someone helped me pack up my room. Someone forced me to drink warm water. Someone sat with me on the bench the next day when I couldnt take it anymore walking around. Someone barred me from eating the mango pudding, saying that it would only aggravate my sickness. And of course my room-mate for staying the whole day.
I would like to name you all one by one.. but I might leave others out unintentionally. But its ok. I'm sure you all know who you are. You're all not the sort of people who only do things for fame and glory anyway.
Thanks a million. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home