6.09.2006

People politics. Its divisive; inevitable; admittedly its sometimes interesting. I've just heard some of it. Its not appropriate to comment on it exactly. In a way, I'm glad I'm not in their position. I've heard of the anger, the raised voices and the sacrifices made. I know what it felt like previously and that was more than enough. Your seniors warn you and you warn your juniors. Leadership camps are the most useless things in the world. Nothing beats finding out the hard way.

Its not possible to like the whole world or make the whole world like you. I wish more people would not be afraid of this fact. It seems that anyone who has a mentality like that is seen as some headstrong person who doesnt give a damn about others. Of course you dont go around slamming others. But you cant try to be nice to the whole world and expect everybody else to do likewise. I think its important to know the consequences of what you do. I think many people dont. But this is just the real world. People range from nice to nasty. It sounded like a simple fact of life at one time, but it gets more real as life goes on.

I think this whole bonding thing is a bit exaggerated. There is nothing wrong if a particular batch is more bonded than the other. We aren't at war and when we step down, they can have all the time they want. Maybe its partially the seniors' fault. I dont know and quite frankly the more we think and talk about it, the bigger the divide will become. Its not ignorance. Some problems get inflated when huge amounts of attention are given to it.

As we were walking down the stairs, she suggested I do something.
"Love is not something you fight for" was what I said in reply.
It was such a suddenly thought-of thing. I dont even know where I got it from. A sudden inspiration perhaps. But looking at it now, it makes perfect sense. I dont want to remember it, because if I did, I'd be shattered and broken forever. Its impossible to keep thinking and fighting and planning and working forever.
Sometimes, some things develop best when simply left alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home