5.19.2006

Passion or Perfection. There isnt really anything wrong with perfection. So i dont know why so many people chose passion instead. I was really hoping for someone to be brave enough to break the trend. Not as in being rebellious. I think most people wanted to say both. But doing so would sound indecisive. Someone could have come up with something else instead. Like dedication or commitment. That would have impressed.

Hearts, Hopes or Aims. Not a single person said Hope, I think. Almost everyone said Hearts.
"And hope does not disappoint." Romans 5:5
I stick to what i believe in.
Hope, I believe, can carry you to places far beyond what you can ever imagine.

Interviews are not about being totally honest. Its about being smart
Its about knowing your interviewers and trying to think like them
Its a quiet manipulation of the situation to make yourself impressive while being modest
Its a delicate balance of a bring-it-on attitude with confidence
Some were digging their own graves deeper and deeper. And then waiting to get pushed in. They didnt realise it.
I felt like screaming out the obvious.
Most importantly, smile. Many people didnt. Its not a funeral or an exam. At the very least it indicates confidence and a connection between you and the interviewers.
But its okay. Its over. What was said there will stay there.

Getting a post isnt all about glory and fame. There is a hell lot that is done without anyone noticing. All the comments about the state of the QM room is unnecessary. And how many people actually know that the librarians come early on saturdays to pack the library downstairs?
Your place in band compliments every other member. We do things because they need to be done.

Oh wow I've said so much. Amazing what one week without touching the comp can do to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home