I'm kinda sad the elections are over.. not that it really matters to me of course since my area is a walkover.. qouting a friend "i dont get to eat abalone and shake people's hand and go for rallies".. erm well i dont really like abalone and shaking hands too many times leave your arms aching anyway.. at least during this campaign i've become a little bit more familiar with some of our other politicians apart from the usual PM, MM, SM and Mr Tharman of course.. Oh and i was in potong pasir the other day for the first time and there were rallies at any available patch of grass and lorries with flags and loudspeakers, not to mention the many blocks of flats without lifts on every floor haha.. and there was this you-know-what kindergarden at the void deck of one of the flats.. how ironic.. its opposition territory both politically and school rivalry-wise. Its home to this village where people love to sing this song about how they go marching in and being in their number and so on.. so be careful what you say and do while you're there!
5.07.2006
Previous Posts
- Your grace has found me just as I amEmpty handed, ...
- Random photo of the day: My trumpet on the floor o...
- Lately I've been winning battles left and rightBut...
- From this morning's chapel: "I was deprived for te...
- Serve my nation.Defend my land.Protect my people.F...
- It finally rained today.. we were soaked getting o...
- "This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vest...
- A long, long time ago I attempted to keep a diary....
- Until i reached jc, there was always more than one...
- Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk i...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home