After clearing leave, christmas and the new year, life continues as per normal. i'm glad in a way that i dont have long holidays. because after you get super high during the long break, life comes crashing back to earth when school re-opens. for me, its just another day, another week of another year. week number 42.
1.02.2008
Previous Posts
- Christian living made to sound complex. my first r...
- We were counting how many section bbqs we've had t...
- This year hasnt been particularly great. after the...
- Alvin and the chipmunks singing the song "bad day"...
- Sometimes you feel that something doesnt feel quit...
- On sunday, it was pretty obvious who the D persona...
- I love songs by James Taylor, and if you have the ...
- The cliche is that single, unmarried, childless pe...
- No, I have not stopped counting. so please spare a...
- I have never walked on waterFelt the waves beneath...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home