Alvin and the chipmunks singing the song "bad day" was super cute. i shall have to listen to more of it whenever one of those days happen. which is pretty often anyway.
12.28.2007
Previous Posts
- Sometimes you feel that something doesnt feel quit...
- On sunday, it was pretty obvious who the D persona...
- I love songs by James Taylor, and if you have the ...
- The cliche is that single, unmarried, childless pe...
- No, I have not stopped counting. so please spare a...
- I have never walked on waterFelt the waves beneath...
- "What a privilege to carry everything to God in pr...
- Upset. Angry. Pissed. Life is like a damn mirror. ...
- I've been staying late in the office more than usu...
- I shall defer from popular opinion and say that to...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home