11.25.2007

I've been staying late in the office more than usual these few weeks. not because i want to, but because i have to. i dont want to be busy so i can show off how hard working i am, but it would be nice if other people could actually appreciate the extra time i put in so that everything looks clear and presentable the next morning.

I'm on leave for three days this week. i have not given a single thought about what i'll be doing until now. if you need somebody to whine/rant/watch movie/lets-go-explore-singapore-together/etc etc.. you can give me a call. i also initially vowed that all other calls coming from the office i will flatly ignore. but after some thinking, my empathetic heart decided that that wouldnt be very fair to the guy covering for me if he was in desperate need of some help.

I have a sudden thought of going to take a look at changi airport T3. i havent been to the airport in a while. the only problem is that its so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home