Boston Brass left us speechless. after the concert was over, we just sat there staring at the empty stage, almost as if we could still hear the last echoes, or maybe we were regretting that the two hour long programme was not long enough.
9.22.2007
Previous Posts
- Today marks exactly 6 months of service to my nati...
- Rest. Peace. Silence. Tranquility. Stillness. Calm...
- After trawling through the archives of someone's b...
- I am not in want. I lie down in green pastures. I ...
- 19 more months to go! after so long i'm not even o...
- Dinner with Ruth was a great chance to catch up wi...
- This is post number 200. another useless piece of ...
- Over all the earth You reign on highEvery mountain...
- "Worship is a lifestyle"Really?dont let phrases th...
- I dont want to critisize the south korean hostages...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home