I've been watching a lot of military-related documentaries these few days. survival in a pow camp. life along the death railway. rescue of hostages. extraction of a pilot downed behind enemy lines. but the part that hits me the most is at the end. to see battle-hardened veterans start shedding tears as they spoke of how they went into the pits of hell and back out again. to tell you the truth, they are way more touching than any korean drama or soap opera.
10.06.2007
Previous Posts
- Once again another chapter of amazing army stories...
- The boston brass are one very wacky, insane and cr...
- Even as i write this, i dont know if you know you'...
- Boston Brass left us speechless. after the concert...
- Today marks exactly 6 months of service to my nati...
- Rest. Peace. Silence. Tranquility. Stillness. Calm...
- After trawling through the archives of someone's b...
- I am not in want. I lie down in green pastures. I ...
- 19 more months to go! after so long i'm not even o...
- Dinner with Ruth was a great chance to catch up wi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home