2.13.2007

I'm valentine-less. just like the past 18 years of my life. haha..

i've been re-reading "I kissed dating goodbye". enjoy your single-hood while you still can. dont spend all your life looking for that perfect person because no one is perfect. you will just end up very disappointed expecting a less than perfect person to meet your perfect expectations.

They'll probably be blasting love songs in the canteen tomorrow in school. love songs are quite nice; they dont give you headaches. there will be those messages written on hearts pinned up on this big board. there will be couples sitting around all over the campus in their own little world. the girls will be holding flowers and the guys eating chocolates. or vice versa. some flowers are crushed and some chocolates melted, so they get thrown away, but no matter, there are plenty more. just pay up and aid whatever money-making group cashing in on the valentine's day mania.

I'm wondering if valentine's day is becoming like a second christmas. you know, the season of love and gifts and all that sort of thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home