Yay! Finally got silver for my napfa.. finally jumped 220 cm for broad jump last tues and re-did the five stations after that.. but my pe teacher insist that i re-run 2.4 which i did today in 12 mins 30 sec... yeah.. not very impressive but then again i havent been running such long distances for so long.. so no more physical conditioning for me!! now can play games during pe..haha..
8.30.2005
Previous Posts
- I think God doesnt want me to watch Charlie and th...
- I had never heard of James Blunt until recently.. ...
- A Player's Guide for Keeping Conductors in Lineby ...
- http://jaythomasjazz.com/jays/jays_morefunny.html
- I am just so tired.. actually i'm more mentally dr...
- Something i realised today..valentines day was hal...
- Of late some people have been commenting on their ...
- I'm back into my thinking mood again.. was just wo...
- Of late.. i've been thinking a lot.. about somthin...
- national day celebrations today.. service was dam ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home