Ah meng died. i feel more sorry for her keeper actually. some people say its not fair that a monkey gets front page space. i say that the newspapers are full with people doing all sorts of crazy things that they kind of resemble mad monkeys themselves.
2.11.2008
Previous Posts
- A few nice things happened to me at work this week...
- I dont quite know what the others think, i quite l...
- The NUS website is not helpful at all in explainin...
- I'm glad actually, that i'm not one of those peopl...
- Was reading my grandfather's biography. life in th...
- At long last, the government is finally doing some...
- The only reason why this post is here is because i...
- I like talking to you.I miss talking to you.thats ...
- After clearing leave, christmas and the new year, ...
- Christian living made to sound complex. my first r...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home