The "Irwin killer" stingray. Photo taken at the Sydney Aquarium. Well stingrays arent the prettiest creatures on earth as you can see. There's this sudden stingray craze which I find quite amusing. They've never received so much attention before haven't they? Stingrays, apparently, can grow up to 6.5m in width. So dont go fishing for stingrays in a sampan or your boat will surely sink. When stranded at sea, hitch a ride on a stingray. I dont think it can pierce you while you're on its back. Most ironically, he was killed while filming a documentary on the ocean's killers or somthing like that. Crikey!
9.06.2006
The "Irwin killer" stingray. Photo taken at the Sydney Aquarium. Well stingrays arent the prettiest creatures on earth as you can see. There's this sudden stingray craze which I find quite amusing. They've never received so much attention before haven't they? Stingrays, apparently, can grow up to 6.5m in width. So dont go fishing for stingrays in a sampan or your boat will surely sink. When stranded at sea, hitch a ride on a stingray. I dont think it can pierce you while you're on its back. Most ironically, he was killed while filming a documentary on the ocean's killers or somthing like that. Crikey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home