So the familiar crocodile hunter has died. Thanks to something you normally find cooked in curry or sambal. I always thought Steve Irwin was a bit mad, wrestling with crocodiles and picking up snakes, those sort of thing. Now, I guess he should have stuck with those instead of swimming around with stingrays. His death seems to have a huge impact, though i doubt many have actually met him. People are putting turtles on their msn. Cant see the connection there, but turtles are the only reptilian emoticons available. See, dont play around with your food, whether or not they're dead or alive. Stingrays belong to places where you are seperated from them by glass at least. Can you imagine what that poor stingray must be thinking now? Like "oh man, I've killed that great guy. I deserve to be caught and fed to his crocodiles!" Maybe now when you eat your stingray, you'd pause and think of how brave the person who caught it was.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home