9.08.2006

I realised i haven't said anything about the sentosa trip with the other bandies two days ago. Probably because I cant really think of how to describe it properly. I couldnt think of the right words for the australia trip in june either, but sydney was worth racking my brains to desribe the experience. But sentosa is just.. well.. sentosa as usual where the "days are wild and the nights are magic". Where the prices are so expensively wild that they cause your money to disappear like magic. Not too crowded though and the sand was burning and the sun was out that got people get sunburnt to any colour between red and black. Frisbee, newbish variations of beach volleyball and salty water polo. Or was it captain's ball. Or some throw-the-ball-and-splash-around game. I really miss the australian beaches. Felt like the aircon was on all the time over there. And when they say you'll see the pacific, it really is the pacific all the way to the horizon. In sentosa.. "isnt that an oil refinery over there?" or "how come the ships dont seem to move?" you get the drift. You dont have to drink it; a ball splashing in front of your mouth is enough to remind you how salty sea water can be. Its quite polluted too. Puts all the fuss over newater into another perspective. Ikan bilis turned out to be the largest living organisms that call siloso beach home, so no threat of any flat creatures with a sting. There are some new never-before-seen things in sentosa, but then again i havent been there in a long time so i'm kinda outdated, though not as ancient as fort siloso..haha.. "Island life, love it" Of course i love it. Because mainland singapore is an island. Would be disastrous if I didnt right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home