well.. from the blogs i've been reading, this christmas seems to be a rather depressing one for most people.. hmms.. not really for me.. but then thats maybe because i wasnt really hoping for a really special day or anything like that.. most people seem to be in the "whats christmas all about?" kind of reflective mood.. hey why am i commenting on what people think when this is my blog? maybe coz i dont really have much to say now either.. wait another year for another boring christmas? that seems to be happening for the past few years.. christmas is over.. maybe everyone's feeling blue coz school's starting next week..
12.28.2005
Previous Posts
- I don't want a lot for ChristmasThere's just one t...
- Appreciation. After thinking about for a while, i'...
- Have yourself a merry little ChristmasLet your hea...
- "I kissed dating goodbye" - Joshua HarrisA rather ...
- Band chalet was funyeah.played lots and lots of ga...
- Band Fest.I cant decide whether or not i'm happy i...
- Watched a movie today. Alone.Of course at home lah...
- Christmas is coming. I'm deciding whether i should...
- Twenty-Four - SwitchfootTwenty-four oceans, twenty...
- Band camp was the past four daysAnd i think all fo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home