12.06.2005

Christmas is coming. I'm deciding whether i should be nice this year and do some Christmas shopping. Part of me wants to go out but part of me is too lazy. Most people seem to be flying off somewhere and unless i make a trip to sentosa i'll be stuck here on our little island. So fun.

I'm part of a gang! Can you believe it? Yesterday my classmate asked me if i wanna go out with the sbg on thurs. and i blurly asked what sbg stood for. Now i know. sister-brother gang. Made up of four girls and four guys including me. I just thought we were all just classmates. Now i'm a gang member! Its quite funny. I thought gangs are illegal in singapore. or is it secret societies? Either way dun disturb me or i'll call my gang k? haha...
Hiaz.. but i have band fest on thurs fri and sat.
band band band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home