As I walk down life's road
I often feel it's pressing load
worries and cares surround me
and often try to drown me
but I just have to look forward
and keep on keeping on
continue walking down the road
because I know it won't be long
My Lord is coming back for me
I'll bid this world goodbye
I'll leave my pain and sorrow behind
and straight to Heaven I'll fly
I'll see my blessed Saviour that day
I'll see my Jesus face to face
I'll thank him for his wonderful love
and for his marvellous grace
There I will finally tell him
what in a lifetime I could never say
but I won't have to worry about that there
because a million years is only a day
I'll tell him that I love him
a billion times, maybe more
and O how happy I will be
when I reach that beautiful shore
to live in my heavenly mansion
and walk on streets of gold
to live in that glorious city
that land where I'll never grow old
and that's where I'll stay forever
never again will I roam
I'll be with sweet Jesus forever
in that wonderful place I call Home
I often feel it's pressing load
worries and cares surround me
and often try to drown me
but I just have to look forward
and keep on keeping on
continue walking down the road
because I know it won't be long
My Lord is coming back for me
I'll bid this world goodbye
I'll leave my pain and sorrow behind
and straight to Heaven I'll fly
I'll see my blessed Saviour that day
I'll see my Jesus face to face
I'll thank him for his wonderful love
and for his marvellous grace
There I will finally tell him
what in a lifetime I could never say
but I won't have to worry about that there
because a million years is only a day
I'll tell him that I love him
a billion times, maybe more
and O how happy I will be
when I reach that beautiful shore
to live in my heavenly mansion
and walk on streets of gold
to live in that glorious city
that land where I'll never grow old
and that's where I'll stay forever
never again will I roam
I'll be with sweet Jesus forever
in that wonderful place I call Home

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home