PW is just about the crappiest thing MOE has come out with.. i think entire Singapore JC 1 cohort of 2005 is united in our "love" for PW.. i am writing this having just completed my part for the final written report.. plus the EoMs, PIs and all the late nights spent with my beloved PW.. what is the whole idea of PW anyway? If its too encourage creativity then how come we're given strict guidelines on what to write and what to submit? And how on earth do you give a grade for creativity.. what may be creative to you may not be creative to me.. PW should be scrapped.. its a waste of time.. nobody likes it.. the scholars from the school in bishan dont like it.. and neither do the students from the neighbourhood JC near my house.. as though promos are not pressurising enough already without throwing in PW.. it drives people crazy.. like me now.. and i need some stress relief.. its called sleep..
9.07.2005
Previous Posts
- Wonderful grace that gives what I don't deservepay...
- I find it quite amazing that some people actually ...
- whenever theres a half-day, it means that we go ou...
- So Happy TogetherImagine me and you, I doI think a...
- March of the penguins...went to watch after schoo...
- I can only imagineWhat it will be likeWhen I walkB...
- Yay! Finally got silver for my napfa.. finally jum...
- I think God doesnt want me to watch Charlie and th...
- I had never heard of James Blunt until recently.. ...
- A Player's Guide for Keeping Conductors in Lineby ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home