I find it quite amazing that some people actually read my blog frequently.. and i find it even more amusing that someone actually found my blog after googling my name.. i did try googling my own name too but i didnt see my blog webbie.. well at least you know that some people are quite concerned about your life.. i think.. or maybe they're just bored and have blog-hopping as a hobby?
9.05.2005
Previous Posts
- whenever theres a half-day, it means that we go ou...
- So Happy TogetherImagine me and you, I doI think a...
- March of the penguins...went to watch after schoo...
- I can only imagineWhat it will be likeWhen I walkB...
- Yay! Finally got silver for my napfa.. finally jum...
- I think God doesnt want me to watch Charlie and th...
- I had never heard of James Blunt until recently.. ...
- A Player's Guide for Keeping Conductors in Lineby ...
- http://jaythomasjazz.com/jays/jays_morefunny.html
- I am just so tired.. actually i'm more mentally dr...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home